Part-time Administrator Fundraising & Communications vacancy
- Hours: 15 per week over 5 days
- Starting Salary: £8.88 per hour
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Waveney (Deneside)
This is a brand new role and an exciting opportunity for someone with strong administrative and organisational skills to work with the Fund Raising & Communications Manager in shaping the department as Great Yarmouth & Waveney Mind continues to develop and grow, as could the role.
Whilst a full job profile is available, key areas of the role will include:
- Assisting with all fund raising activity & events;
- Setting up and developing systems for recording & processing information;
- Helping to keep the website and social media sites updated;
- Occasional attendance at events;
- Some travel within and around Norfolk & Waveney will be required
This role will suit someone who enjoys a new challenge, the opportunity to use their ideas and initiative in shaping the future and who is a strong self-starter. Whilst not essential, those with previous lived experience will be welcomed.
Whilst we encourage flexible working this role does require cover on 5 days per week.
If you are interested in finding out more, please download an application pack below, or request one by telephoning 01493 842129, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 12 November 2018
Interview date: Monday 19 November 2018
We regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants